What sets Beyond Connections apart from other consultants?
- No single team or organization is the same. Beyond Connections works with your team to identify unique needs and expectations, creating a forward plan with those at the heart of the organization.
- Beyond Connections excels at engaging team members and building their capacity to implement results oriented solutions.
- Our goal is to build capacity and knowledge within the team to guide them to a sustainable future.
Lego® Serious Play ®
Beyond Connections Consulting is excited to offer certified facilitation of the internationally-renowned Lego® Serious Play ® Method.
A Lego® Serious Play® workshop is an experiential process to enhance engagement, build effective communication, mutual understanding and high performing teams.
The goal of a workshop is to foster creative thinking through team building metaphors of their organizational characteristics and experiences.
Play is a gateway to the state of flow. “Flow is a source of mental energy that focuses attention and motivates action.” Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
WHY a Lego® Serious Play® Workshop
- 100% participation of participants
- There is a focus on the ‘what’, not the ‘who’ of idea sharing (eliminates judgement)
- Multi-sensory approach to engagement (not your typical meeting!)
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® workshops are based on proven research that the provision of hands-on learning produces more meaningful reflection, interaction and communication. It may just look like playing with Lego®, but the structured process elicits deep thinking, powerful story-telling, authentic collaboration and problem solving of complex challenges that teams, boards, and organizations face.
- Increased understanding of team dynamic
- Clarity on current situation and vision
- Solutions based problem solving
- Identification of actionable item
Unlock your team’s potential, initiate change and improvement, reach new insights and develop new ways of thinking utilizing a hands-on approach fuelled by FUN!
“Creative thinking inspires ideas. Ideas inspire change.”