Beyond Connections is built upon three foundational principles:
Engage · Empower · Evolve
We are committed to improving the efficiencies and processes both of human capital and product, while maximizing efficiency and effectiveness of process.
We have a strong belief that the most important asset of any organization is the people and that business success is dependant upon harness the capacity, skill and engagement of the employees.
- Integrity, embracing an honest and transparent approach.
- Collaboration and partnership, ensuring our clients are fully engaged in the improvement process.
- Client focused approach, recognizing and honouring the unique talents and characteristics of each client.
- Committed approach to service excellence and value delivery
- Quality as determined by our clients and their clients and team.
Our Co-Owner Partners
Beyond Connections was founded in 2012 and started out of a partnership between two people passionate about helping, growing and empowering others, coupled with a love for facilitating and training. Bridging two diverse, yet complementary backgrounds together made for a cohesive team capable of supporting and guiding others through improvement.
Since 2012 Beyond Connections Consulting has had incredible sustainable growth and now has a network of over 20 consultants across Canada and the US. Rooted in our prairie beginnings, we remain headquartered in Saskatchewan.
Engagement & Process Consultant
Download/view profile (pdf)
Kelly has a passion for people and a vision for continuous improvement and engagement. As she encounters teams in various organizations, she is able to use her skills in team building and change leadership to inspire others to be passionate about what they do each day and to see their untapped potential to be leaders in their environment, be it professional or personal.
Her community involvement in the areas of sports, learning, and child development and infrastructure have further cemented the belief in the importance of continually developing ones self and community. As the Mother of two children, Kelly is also no stranger to perpetual change and the amazing possibilities that lie in all of us.
Kelly's love for people is what enables her to connect with everyone she encounters. And as she leads those around her each day, she is able to empower them to see themselves and their work with a fresh and positive perspective.
Certifications and Professional Affiliations:
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Human Resource Management
- Healthcare Administration
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Certified Change Specialist
- Meyers-Briggs Personality and Stress Trained